CA Assurance - Multiple Roles
Work locationDelhi NCR,Chennai,Kolkata,Hyderabad,Non-Metro,Bangalore
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 10 Years
Job Views: 1001
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 356 Days ago
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures and ensure these are embedded into the engagement team’s work.
- Proactively discuss workflow management with the assurance teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for one’s team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on one’s own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across one’s aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead one’s GDS team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Freshly Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
- 0-1 year of Sub small experience in Assurance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI)
- Articleship with other big four or mid-tier accounting firms
- 1- 3 years of exp
A qualified chartered accountant or CPA with over 7 years of experience
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP/ US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values.
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
- Proficiency in MS – Excel, MS – Office.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.