CA Articleship (Internal Audit)
Work locationMumbai,Delhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 210
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 507 Days ago
- Independently executing assignments and managing team deployed on assignments.
- Lead technical discussions with the client and lend analytical capabilities, root cause analysis and practical solutions delivery.
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes. Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk.
- Typical engagements may comprise of conducting reviews of policy and procedures, systems, internal control, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, development of enterprise risk management framework, project risk management reviews, independent validations of time (scheduling), cost (budgets) and quantity (BOQ), Reconciliations and Theoretical Co-efficient validations as per IS codes, revenue assurance, cost & working capital optimization, business plan and strategic advisory.
- Research, compile and introduce leading practices in the industry(s) in terms of management style, processes, practices, tools and technology.
- Maintain internal quality guidelines for the engagement within the budgeted time.
- Constantly monitor engagements progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding clients perspective. Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Candidate should be open to travel.
- Candidate should be open for base location Mumbai.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000 companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500 companies.
Please mention ‘CA Articleship - Protiviti - Mumbai / Gurugram " in the subject line. Please share CV and copy all emails below
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.