CA - Accounting
Salary₹550000 - ₹700000
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 513
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 781 Days ago
- Handling vendor management & Accounts payable function including employee claims processing
- Analyze claims and Vendor Invoices are in order and authorised as per Authority matrix, understand fluctuations
- Manual systems entries, data extractions, data quality checks and reconciliations
- Monitor Bank Reconciliations
- Review and clear the intercompany balances with group entities
- Perform edit check reviews and follow up on applicable discrepancies
- Maintain Fixed Assets register and Prepare and post monthly Depreciation
- Monitoring & tracking project spends vs. approved budgets
- Preparing and assisting in GST registration, GST Entries & GST liability calculation and payouts
- Preparation of audit schedules and report and Other work paper preparations.
- Support Statutory audit and internal audit
- Coordinating with consultants for preparations & filling of Income Tax and GST Returns
- Preparation and finalizing yearly budgets and quarterly forecasts with the internal stakeholders
- Monthly Quarterly and Yearly closing of the books of accounts
- Provide Data to internal users / management as and when Required
- Preparation of Regulatory report like LCR, NSFR, ALM etc. as per RBI regulation for submission to Axis Bank
- Preparation of Provision for Expenses at branch level and company level
- Assisting in preparation of monthly MIS at Branch Level and Product Level
- To formulate/review/update/streamline various policies and procedures, SOPs for accounting purpose/s
- Ability to support System developments for automate the existing manual processes for better internal control
- Support Implementation of Internal financial controls under the companies act 2013
- Support classification, accounting, presentation of financial as per IndAS
- Support INDAS accounting, presentation and reporting requirements
- INDAS schedules and disclosures preparation
- Documentation and updation of INDAS policies and process documents under Internal financial control
- Ability to support financial accounting and reporting requirements
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant.
- Preferable if the candidate has passed Ind AS training course.
- MS office suite with advanced capabilities on Excel
- Experience of ERP / GL systems
- Knowledge of Contract Management systems like Sun System/Oracle Financials/SAP etc.
- Good analytical Skills and Knowledge of Ind AS
- Team Player
- Positive attitude
- Proactive / Self driven
- Good Communication Skills
Axis Securities Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Axis Bank that offers Retail Broking services and is involved in distribution of Banks financial products. It is one of the fastest growing bank-promoted retail stock brokerage firms in the country, it is placed at fifth position in terms of the number of unique customer code (UCC) of active clients, as per NSE's unique traded customer (UTC) data. As of March 31, 2018, ASL has a well-connected branch network of 22 branches across India.
In 2017, BSE Commodity Equity Outlook honored ASL with the “Top Equity Broker of the Year” Award and our website won the DMA India Award 2017 in the “Best Web/E-Commerce Category”. ASL has also bagged the IAMAI 8th India Digital Awards (Bronze) - "Best Email Marketing Campaign" in 2018.
Two steps to apply for the Job:
1. Online Portal (Mandatory) - See link
2) PLUS, you can send the CV on email to HR / for Referral on email IDs below (See how to apply section below)
Email Subject - "CA Fresher - Axis Securities - Accounting"
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your articleship firm
- your current employer (if any)
- any CA exam details (e.g. rank, first attempt, exemption
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.