Business Support Specialist – Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 56
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 497 Days ago
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in Mumbai. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all Business Divisions and Corporate Center Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As Business Support Specialist you will be working in the Audit Management and Support Team, which is responsible for supporting and controlling GIA's processes. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of GIA's processes and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
The position is based in Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• university degree
• experience in a similar role in a dynamic and international environment
• an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders
• strong communication and interpersonal abilities coupled with effective problem solving and conceptual thinking
• strong analytical and reporting skills, as well as good knowledge and experience of MS Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint, Alteryx would be an asset
• excellent time management skills, ability to set priorities effectively
• accurate with strong attention to details
• a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• able to challenge status quo, and propose new solutions and improvements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.