Business Risk Manager
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 10 Years
Job Views: 52
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 566 Days ago
Do you have experience identifying, assessing and remediating operational risk? Do you understand accounting principles used in a complex global banking environment? We are looking for someone like this to:
• partner with business functions to continually analyze and improve our risk control environment,
• assess operational risks inherent in processes; evaluate effectiveness of controls designed to address associated risks,
• design, implement and monitor the governance across all SD functions within India as well and overall GF India level,
• review and challenge the functional performance, errors, OR events and OR Issues. Suggest the improvement areas and highlight the compliance requirements,
• review and challenge the control assessment (KPCi) performed by respective function,
• closely work with Functional risk contact points for driving the risk and control agenda at ground level,
• perform the Operational risk events and Issue analysis wrt to root cause, trend, action theme etc. for meaningful interpretation for Senior Management,
• guide and support the functional leads, champions and line with respect to ORM framework and Policy,
• provide coordination, analysis and challenge with regards to operational risk events,
• advise vendor operational risk management teams and assess whether vendors' operational risk framework meets required standard,
• review SSAE18 2 assessment of vendor supervisory controls,
• act as liaison with internal and external auditors and assist with internal policy governance,
• manage / drive different global and local project wrt to risk and control agenda,
• drive the risk and control awareness sessions with in India and ensure the enhanced control mindset within team.
Roles & Responsibilities
You'll be working with the Finance Operational Risk Management team. We face off against Group Finance functions globally / regionally to ensure that all aspects of operational risk management are covered.
You will support the FORM India lead in driving the risk and control agenda within multiple delivery locations in India. Additionally you will be involved in driving/ contributing to the global initiatives / projects relating to ORM framework.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance / CMA with 8-10 years of work experience,
• previous banking functional and Big 4 experience is preferable,
• knowledge of internal controls and operational risk management principles,
• problem solving/analytical and influencing skills,
• trusted business partner able to advise and collaborate with senior managers and stakeholders across different regions/functions,
• proactive with ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.