Business Risk & Controls Sr Associate
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience10 - 12 Years
Job Views: 59
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 549 Days ago
The Business Risk & Controls Sr Associate: Proactively identifies potential business operational risks for the teams in WFIP. Develops and drives innovative operational risk approaches and solutions across the enterprise. The candidate should have specific business domain exposure to Consumer & Small Business Banking and experience in risk management activities either as an Independent Risk Management Contributor or Front Line Controls.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use subject matter expertise and business domain knowledge to provide independent oversight and credible challenge to front line operational risk management activities.
- Support routine engagement requirements for/with the Control Executive teams, Function Heads and Independent Risk leaders to promote a strong operational risk culture.
- Support key front line governance routines inclusive of Risk & Control committees and business reviews.
- Oversee and challenge the front line across all operational risk routines including – plan, identify and assess, control and mitigate, test and validate, monitor and report.
- Perform independent risk assessment of the front line, inclusive of emerging risks.
- Identify and escalate to senior leadership on the conflicts with risk management results and expected business outcomes.
- Evaluate cross-program and cross-group analytics to identify opportunities and best practices to influence stronger risk management practices by the business.
- Provide consulting to business on corrective action plans and effectively managing change.
- Develop and deliver content to senior business, Independent Risk, Audit and Regulatory leaders summarizing the results of the independent risk assessment activities.
- Assist manage relationships with Business Head, Independent Risk Management, Group Control Executives, Legal, Audit and multiple Regulators.
- May lead project/ virtual teams and may mentor but does not manage other team members.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 10 years overall with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a multinational financial institution or similar.
- One or more certifications like CRISC, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CISSP.
- Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) concepts and policies across risk types (regulatory, financial crimes, credit, operational, etc.) and quantify risk (financial impact to organization, risk exposure levels).
- Ability to identify risk and controls, to create remediation plans, remediation success criteria and control documentation
- Knowledge and experience in Policy Management, third party risk, BCP, SDLC, Availability Management, Configuration Management, Access Control, Segregation of Duties, vulnerability management, and other domains in technology and information security to serve as a SME
- Understanding of audit lifecycle and methodology
- Ability to find data, analyze, organize, and identify themes in large amounts of data. Also, to create action based on data analysis and KPI/KRI metrics
- Ability to lead project execution by creating project plans, tracking action items and deliverables, and reporting to showcase progress, risks and issues
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal); ability to concisely articulate complex concepts in a clear manner., Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated capability to confidently raise issues, escalate early, and engage in constructive credible challenge independently.
- Technical understanding of specific business operations, processes, products, and customer interactions where they manifest risk.
- Demonstrated capacity to pro-actively and independently analyze and solve problems and address risks. Take accountability of timely submission of deliverables and critical thinking
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.