Business Controls Tester- Controls Assurance Team
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 27
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 33 Days ago
The Controls Assurance Testing (CAT) program is an initiative within UBS Group Risk Control, to ensure that we have independent testing and assurance of procedural controls that address our major risks.
The Controls Assurance team sits within the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) team. You will be working in the global Controls Assurance testing team in India. Our role is to perform the controls testing for SOX and non SOX testing elements of the CAT Program. You will work with regular engagement with UBS process owners in a variety of UBS global offices.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform the Design Effectiveness (DE) and Operating Effectiveness (OE) testing as per the defined Testing Approach
- Address and clear any review points raised through Quality Assurance (QA) review in a timely manner
- Escalate any potential testing issues / exceptions to appropriate teams
- Inform Control Owners, onshore Process Owners and Operational Risk Control
- Maintain the Issue Logs, ensuring they are kept up-to-date and detailed
- Provide timely updates to the testing status tracker and ensuring all QA review points are closed out quickly.
- Participate in weekly/monthly progress meetings with control owners and contribute to discussions around control issues and fails
- Perform testing of remediated controls and escalate any potential issues immediately
- Contribute to the status reporting in a timely manner
- Share and maintain knowledge
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA with experience in SOX testing
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.