Auditor - Group Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai CA Jobs in Banking
Job Views: 77
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 471 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai CA Jobs in Banking
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit (GIA) team in Mumbai. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Group functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing Group Finance.
Roles & Responsibilities
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct reviews and audits of Group Finance and related business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
• analyze and assess risks (financial and regulatory reporting) and barriers to delivery (e.g. supervision, data infrastructure, outsourcing), assumed by Group Finance and support functions
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
• provide practical, innovative and value added solutions to issues identified.
• document and communicate issues, root causes and risks and prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
• monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Group Finance audit units and provide input for planning sessions
• cooperate effectively with our audit teams across the globe and when in charge of an audit, sustainably manage auditors and diligently support audit mandate lead
• review remediation actions submitted by the business for closure to assess whether these have addressed the relevant original risks
• develop and maintain relationships with senior management
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• a university degree, (so Chartered Accountants can apply)
• experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at an accounting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of financial accounting standards (e.g. IFRS) and regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. capital adequacy, liquidity)
• strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• some understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• able to prioritize and balance your own workload – you have strong time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
• fluent in English with good verbal and written skills
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.