Audit Support Assistant
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 67
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 534 Days ago
- Effectively utilizes Audit Tools
- Utilizes with increasing proficiency, proprietary reports, tools and systems required to perform duties with moderate guidance and direction, timely executes assigned standard reports and updates. Working proficiency with all systems and applications including internal and client tools.
- Critical Thinker
- Demonstrates adeptness in identifying errors and exceptions that result in valid claims. Has an eye for irregularities. Ability to analyze data, identify inconsistencies and formulate workable solutions. Makes logical, well-reasoned and timely decisions.
- Initiative Taker
- Shows initiative and a willingness to engage in all areas of the audit. Reaches beyond current tasks to add value to audit team. Goes the extra step to solve problems instead of waiting for someone else to solve them. Successfully integrates and multi-tasks new assignments
- Technically Capable
- Demonstrates competency with tools of the job including but not limited to computers, word processing & spreadsheet applications, web systems, Cotiviti and Client systems, and data file structures. Can efficiently download and format common file types.
- Customer Centric
- Treats customers/clients both internal and external as number one priority, is committed to continuous quality improvement, is courteous and responsive to customer's needs, meets or exceeds all customer commitments and treats customers honestly.
- Delivers Results
- Delivers results consistently with high level of integrity. Meets or exceed goals at expected levels of quality and productivity. Demonstrates willingness and readiness to take on more responsibility in support of the audit.
- Time Management
- Ensures timely completion of audit reports. Exhibit's an understanding of audit planning activities and uses a structured and dependable approach to accomplishing assigned work.
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of standard report to reduce false positives, streamline the research process and strive to increase the outcome. Offer suggestions and recommendations for process improvement and efficiencies.
Roles & Responsibilities
ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIORS
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
- Shares ideas and information.
- Assists colleagues unprompted.
- Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
- Has credibility with peers and managers.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
- Keeps pace with change – acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
- Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A solid understanding of data crunching, excel, client management acquired through prior work experience.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel proficiency, Access proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus on a topic for prolonged periods of time.
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies.
- Occasional requirement to travel (primarily related to training and Company meetings) within India/US.
- Flexibility to travel outside of the India based on business need preferred.
- Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
- Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- At least one (1) year of relevant experience (auditing, claims, billing, reimbursement, data analysis)
- To contact provider offices through telephone
- Bachelor’s degree Mandatory.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Access preferred
- Strong interest in working with large data sets and various databases
- Healthcare industry experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
Cotiviti is a leading healthcare solutions and analytics company based in the US, with over 5,000 employees across the US, India, Nepal and Canada. We've been in business for over two decades (including predecessor companies), so our solutions are well proven and tested. Our clients are primarily health insurance companies, while healthcare providers, employers, and insurance brokers also use our solutions. We support almost every major health plan in the U.S. and over 180 healthcare payers.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.