Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 26
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 50 Days ago
As an Audit Manager you will conduct audit fieldwork for assigned audit areas of medium technical difficulty, contributing to the assessment of the risk profile and controls of the business area under audit.
You will conduct audit fieldwork on components of an assigned work area within a business, working towards a clear understanding of the business objectives and risks. You will critically analyse the appropriateness and effectiveness of internal controls within the business being audited.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have skills, knowledge and experience in the following:
- 5 to 8 years work experience in delivering a risk based internal audit methodology, or similar experience, such as external audit or risk. Must have experience in designing fieldwork, executing fieldwork to high quality standards and drafting and communicating key audit messages and recommendations effectively
- Tertiary qualified, ideally having completed, or working towards completion of Professional (CPA/CA/CIA) and or Post Graduate qualifications
- Develops good relationships with stakeholders on audits.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
- Communicates sometimes difficult messages with courage and overcomes resistance to audit work and recommendations.
- Constantly delivers on assigned goals and strives to better these goals despite obstacles, setbacks or uncertainty
Please apply only if you have 5+ years of internal audit experience
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.