Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 370
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 74 Days ago
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the DBS Operations, Global Functions and ServCo Audit team, in the role of Audit Manager, based in Mumbai, India.
This role is to support with initiating and leading the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, based on the critical assessment of the business, and the governance, risk and internal control frameworks. The candidate is expected to:
- Participate or sub-lead sections for the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the HSBC governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
- Ensure that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit (GBL INA), industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Provide specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by management.
- Obtaining, analysing and synthesizing information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment, and management actions.
- Based on work performed, draft audit findings which articulate key issues and risks, and identify root causes.
- Maintain technical and business knowledge, including in respect of audit and regulatory issues.
The base location for this role is Mumbai India, with some travel regionally and occasionally globally.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same;
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications;
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences;
- Planning and prioritising projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills;
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Internal Audit is highly desirable;
- Experience in how Operations works in financial institutions and an understanding of banking processes, risks and controls is highly desirable; and
- Role relevant qualifications, such as ACA or MBA, or equivalent, is desirable but not essential.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
Job Posting : 14-May-2021, Unposting Date : 21-May-2021
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.