Audit India Senior
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 7 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi
Job Views: 145
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 900 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi
CENTRALIZED AUDIT SERVICES TEAM – AUDIT INDIA SENIOR
Responsible for directing and supervising centralized audit services team (CAST) Assistants and Senior Assistants as well as US based Staff. Responsibilities may include developing and delivering training, developing and documenting standard processes, supervising and reviewing the work of Assistants, ensuring that Assistants are following established processes and initiatives in a consistent manner, facilitating communications between CAST staff and field audit teams, facilitating workflow with and expectations of field audit teams, and monitoring and ensuring high quality, on time completion of tasks. Responsibilities may also include facilitating communications between Assistants, US based staff and external clients, preparing work papers and schedules for audit engagements, and performing financial analyses. Get involved in onboarding new hires as needed.
- Supervise multiple Assistants and Senior Assistants (generally 4-5 Assistants) to ensure on time, high quality completion of tasks;
- Support assistant managers and managers with training and onboarding of new hires as needed;
- Provide training to Assistants and Senior Assistants as needed;
- Understand and review work in compliance with the firm's policies and procedures;
- Gather, organize and analyze data;
- Identify opportunities and develop processes to more efficiently and consistently perform tasks in a centralized environment;
- Facilitate consistent and timely communication with team members regarding tasks;
- Collaborate with team members on tasks;
- Identify, document and communicate to the field team errors, trends and unusual transactions or accounting relationships;
- Manage multiple tasks and supervise multiple staff to ensure on time, high quality completion of tasks;
- Prepare work papers to document results of procedures performed;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities
The work schedule is 11 am to 8 pm (India local time). There may be times when we need to work more then the stated hours below:
September through December 45 hours per week
January through April 55 hours per week
May through August 45 hours per week
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors of Commerce Degree is required.
- Chartered Accountant is required, and CPA eligible desired.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in public accounting.
- US GAAP audit experience required.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines, and supervise multiple staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to teach and provide feedback.
- Process oriented.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Willing to learn and accept feedback.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain objectivity, skepticism and integrity.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.