Audit - Corporate
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 5 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai
Job Views: 98
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 712 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit is an independent function accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. Internal Audit is comprised of more than 1,000 auditors, located in key locations across the globe, and is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business.
The Corporate Functions Audit Team is responsible for a comprehensive audit program executed by a global team of business and technology auditors. The audit coverage spans key corporate functions, including Finance, Compliance, Tax, Human Resources, Corporate Real Estate, Third Party Oversight, and Global Security & Investigations (GS&I). The audit team also ensures consistent coverage of compliance, finance, and risk topics.
JPMorgan Chase Internal Audit seeks an Auditor, Associate, to plan, execute and document audit reports, partner closely with global audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and use judgment to strengthen internal controls. The position is anticipated to be based in Mumbai, but consideration will be given to alternative location (Bengaluru) on a case by case basis.
- Plan, execute and document audit reports, including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow-up and verification of issue closure while ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget
- Work closely with global audit colleagues in the early identification of emerging control issues and reporting them timely to Audit management and business stakeholders
- Recognize the confidential nature of Internal Audit communications and access to information; disciplined in protecting the confidentiality and security of information in accordance with firm policy
- Partner with stakeholders, business management, other control groups (i.e. risk management, compliance, fraud prevention), external auditors, and regulators establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment through developing recommendations to strengthen internal controls
- Take ownership of self-development, including stretch assignments, to prepare for greater responsibilities and career growth and takes initiative to seek out opportunity for continued learning
- Champion a culture of innovation
- Stay up to date with industry trends to identify opportunities for game changing innovations or strategic partnerships
- Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Solid experience of internal or external auditing experience, or relevant business experience
- Bachelor's degree (or relevant financial services experience) required
- CA, CPA, CIA, and/or Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Experience with internal audit methodology and applying concepts in audit delivery and execution
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and control partners
- Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness
- Proven ability to multi task as well as assess and change priorities
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment
- Willing to travel as needed
J P Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.