Assurance - Multiple Profiles
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 8 Years
Job Views: 80
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 330 Days ago
Pierian Services is hiring in Assurance practice for Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory team at Gurugram office.
Looking for qualified CAs/ACCAs/CPA with relevant experience ranging from 0 to 8 years in Accounting Advisory, IFRS, US GAAP, GAAP conversions to join as Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager
Our Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory team is a niche setup equipped with extensive experience in financial reporting, regulatory compliance and technical accounting across international frameworks such as US GAAP, IFRS, Ind AS. The team’s competency to win in the market comes through subject matter and sector expertise in providing solutions across all types of transactions accounting or financial reporting needs for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead an engagement from the Pierian front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of audit while performing reviews of audit procedures performed by staff.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key Pierian Global counterparts based out of United States.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the audit teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for one's team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with Pierian and Global audit teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for Pierian on one's own engagements.
- Standardize audit processes along with leveraging best practices across one's aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead one's Pierian team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CAs/ACCAs/CPA with relevant experience ranging from 1 to 8 years exp - Multiple Roles
For CA Freshers
- 0-2 years’ post-qualification experience(CA, CPA or ACCA) with Mid-or top-tier accounting firm or Big 4's, focused on external or statutory audits
- Internship with other big four or mid-tier accounting firm
- Knowledge of Ind AS (Indian Accounting Standards) and auditing standards.
- Knowledge of IFRS / US GAAP and International auditing standards is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming
For CA Experienced
- Depending on number f years exp -position will be offered
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Send CV directly to HR to the email below (see under How to apply Section)
Email Subject - "Pierian - Position"
Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager
In the email, please mention
- your current employer and position
- other notes: your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions), your articleship firm
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.