Asst Maanger / Manager - AQS
Work locationDelhi NCR,Mumbai,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Chennai,Kolkata
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 10 Years
Job Views: 83
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 566 Days ago
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, this team is a distinct service that aims to assist the engagement teams across the organization with various quality-related initiatives. The AQM team consists of Assistant Managers, managers and senior managers focused on monitoring and/or enhancing quality checks of procedures performed by EY assurance teams globally.
Job Code - BLR00BAF, GGN005F6
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will work with the AQS team to assist the global firm in various quality related initiatives, such as:
- Pre-issuance Review Program (PIRs), thematic reviews supporting the Quality network in US, EMEIA and APAC.
- Assistance in preparing for regulatory inspection including PCAOB.
- Focused reviews as required by the Professional Practice Groups in US and EMEIA.
- Assistance in other various quality network monitoring activities including milestone program, analysis of review results etc
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered accountant with professional certification (CA, CPA or ACCA) in accounting
- Strong knowledge of assurance-related concepts and GAAS and GAAP requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside India
Manager: A minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience in assurance in other mid or top-tier accounting firms
Asst Manager: 2-4 years of post-qualification experience in Assurance in any of the Big 4 (preferred) accounting firms.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
When you share CV, please mention below:
Subject line: EY_GDS_AQS_Position_Location_Name_No of years (for e.g. EY_GDS_Manager _Bengaluru_Neha_5 years)
In the email, please highlight:
- Total no. of years of exp
- List of current / previous employers
I will personally review the applications, and will not take forward any application which does not meet the mentioned criteria. One of our members will refer you to EY directly.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.