Associate/Analyst – Corporate Finance
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 3 Years
Job Views: 217
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 485 Days ago
We are hiring for Associate/Analyst – Corporate Finance. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the origination and execution effort in Corporate Finance including
- Carrying out financial analysis, financial reporting, MIS Reporting, Create Financial Models and Valuations of companies using different approaches
- Perform high-quality research using private databases as well as publicly available information
- Analyse results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Create and maintain pitch presentations and marketing materials for transactions
- Assist in the different audits and due diligence process
- Assist in the overall MA/ Private Equity fundraise transaction, from origination to execution
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaison with portfolio and sister companies for MIS reporting, performance analysis and other related activities
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 0 - 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Qualification: CA/CA Fresher (Maximum Attempts – 3) (Articleship from Tier 1 and Tier 2 firms) or Qualified MBA Finance
- Good command over English Language
Location: Noida (Work from Office)
Email Subject title : "CA Fresher - Rits Capital "
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your CA articleship firm
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.