Associate Manager - FP&A
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience4 - 8 Years
Job Views: 107
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 723 Days ago
The Financial Planning & Analysis -Associate Manager is responsible for:
- • The Financial Planning Manager would be responsible to drive partnership with business and ensuring support to business in terms of analytics, MIS and decision support
- • Drive the culture of Financial acumen and data driven decision making across the organization
- • Drive Strategic Goals /Planning and forecast process and support senior management with insightful inputs to drive business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Partnering with Business in driving business strategies and identifying opportunities to fund Business
- Review of Pricing and driving opportunities to optimize pricing and margins across
- Ensure Robust Month-End Closing review and Analyzing actuals against budget/ forecast and prior year
- Supporting decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance
- Drive Regular Business reviews with multiple stakeholders
- Leading and delivering on Digital Finance transformation by identifying areas for technology adoption and streamlining
- Performing adhoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making
- Anticipates financial needs of business partners; proactively develops financial solutions to those requirements. Identify key financial issues; report, interpret and translate them into terms meaningful to business partners and functional managers.
- VIP: Significant contributor to operational performance improvement through identification and implementation of major VIPs, cost optimization initiatives, effective vendor management. Close coordination with Regional /Global Team for various deliverables on execution of Company’s strategic imperatives.
- Lead a high performing team in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Accounting. Chartered Accountant /MBA preferred.
- 4-8 years of Experience in Planning and Analytics with preferred experience in Consulting Firm/Medical device Industry.
- Demonstrated drive and commitment to continue excelling in career.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Working Knowledge and experience in accounting & control area incl financial policies, processes, controls and taxation
- Prior experience of handling projects and automating business process
- Experience of collaborating with multiple stake-holders to drive business results
- Prior experience of handling teams is preferable
- Ownership and accountability to drive execution with result orientation
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English.
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
- Experience in working with global teams and cross-functional environment.
- SAP knowledge.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.