Associate Manager - Anti Money Laundering
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 9 Years
Job Views: 325
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 861 Days ago
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Associate Manager who is well-versed in legal / regulatory guidelines and corporate governance best practices in order to support all aspects of PhonePe’s regulatory compliance practices including program management, risk assessment, licensing, training and policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to think creatively about leveraging
technology to improve business processes and related compliance programs. The role will report into the Senior Manager, Compliance at PhonePe and will interface with stakeholders from legal ,risk teams and mid-level management to build compliance policies and procedures. As such, the role demands that you are a professional of high ethical standards and are able to work diligently to complete your duties, keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no” when necessary and be result-oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Implement and oversee compliance control systems to prevent violations of legal /
regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
- They would advise the management regarding the implementation of compliance programs
and call out risks as and when noted.
- They would be responsible for drafting, modifying and implementing company policies.
- They would help evaluate the efficiency of compliance implemented processes and controls
and work to improve them continuously.
- They would keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as
well as evolving best practices in compliance control and leverage the same to implement
better and current compliance standards.
- They would design, implement and conduct company wide compliance training sessions.
Document and share training reports to ensure appropriate coverage from compliance and
- Design and run AML awareness programs across the entire organization.
- They would work closely with the Senior Manager to implement controls at regular intervals
to ensure that compliance procedures are regularly followed.
- They would be responsible for documenting and operationalizing compliance related
processes to ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines or internal policy.
- Prepare and maintain reports and KPIs for the Compliance team to ensure processes are
healthy and functional
- They would also help evaluate and hire the right talent for the right role.
We have a few requirements that you need to qualify to be chosen / appointed as a compliance
manager with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- B.Sc / B.com graduate with at least 6+ years of experience in Financial Service or AML compliance space and a proven track record as a team lead or manager.
- In-depth knowledge of the banking / payment industry standards, Indian regulations and current market practices.
- A subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge about AML/KYC policies, fraud control, risk categorization and abuse policies, regulations, monitoring, evaluation, review, and report associated with auditing.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping guidelines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to the point.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects single handedly.
- Has an analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Is a problem solver and always ready to take ownership of deliverables assigned.
- Has high ethical standards and are able to work diligently to complete your duties.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.