Associate - GDC
KPMG Global Services
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 111
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 531 Days ago
We are recruiting 0 - 1.5 years experienced Chartered Accountants for Bangalore Location. Working as an Associate 2, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop an understanding of KPMG Audit Methodology (KAM)
- Develop an understanding of all applications on KPMG network
- Be an integral part of the teams assigned as dedicated team for Canada audit engagement teams
- Understand the purpose of Audit procedures and accordingly deliver error free work within due date
- Estimating time to complete Audit work request and allocating right job to the right person
- Review of the Audit deliverables as per KAM
- Coaching, training and providing guidance to peers and juniors on any questions related to the work assigned as well as KAM
- Appropriate communications with Engagement teams
- Attend all technical and soft skill trainings as required
- Continuous adoption of process improvements
- Take-up other activities from time to time do build personal and professional skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant / CPA / ACCA
- Relevant post qualification experience of 0.5 to 1 year of along with strong Articleship experience from a mid-size or a Big 4 firm or their shared service center would be preferred
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong Accounting and Auditing Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Team player with ability to delegate
- Strong commercial awareness, showing active interest in wider aspects of work requests
KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 219,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 29 billion in revenues in 2019.
KPMG Global Delivery Centre (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising of a talent pool of 1400+ professionals in Bangalore & Kochi. GDC provides standard as well as non-standard Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & KPMG Canada using a globally consistent approach that comply with both regulatory and engagement team standards.
By incorporating GDC into the delivery model, KPMG member firms are realizing competitive advantage through the lower cost of delivery and consistent quality, thereby enabling onshore engagement teams to focus on high risk audit areas.
Job Code - 210006KW
Interested candidates please send the CV. Your CV will be referred directly to company HR. If you get shortlisted, our mentors will also try and help and guide you with interview.
SUBJECT LINE - "KPMG GDC - Associate- Bangalore"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.