Associate Finance – SOX and Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 674
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 358 Days ago
As part of the group wide SOX and Internal Audit team, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The role involves working with all levels of management to promote business integrity, robust internal control structures, compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other applicable legislation and effective and efficient design of processes.
Key objectives and major responsibilities:
· Be a team player.
· Partner with process owners to understand risk and design/develop effective internal controls for certain key processes.
· Support improvements relating to Internal Controls within Corporate IT systems.
· Inform and educate those who conduct business for or on behalf of Infosys of applicable requirements.
· Assess and test the Infosys's internal controls as part of internal audit and SOX compliance. This is a hands-on role as part of supervising a team and/or as an individual contributor.
· Evaluate application controls as part of a SAP and non-SAP environment and influence corrective action on gaps identified
· Assist in the guidance of internal and external resources to complete the annual internal audit and annual SOX 404 / IFC plans
· Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and eliminate redundancies.
· Analyze data using appropriate tools to identify patterns, trends and anomalies for further testing
· Manage, provide support, and training to management to leverage the deployed SOX Management Software Tool effectively.
· Conduct all efforts with the utmost integrity.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· The successful candidate will be a CA fresher or CA Inter with at least 5 years' articleship or experience
· Articleship or experience in internal audit / IFC / SOX strongly preferred
· Experience in Big 4 public accounting/consulting firms is preferred but not required.
· Working knowledge of SAP preferred
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Be a strong individual contributor
· Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
· Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
· Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
· Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
· Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of the organization
· Understanding of: IFC requirements under Companies Act 2013, Sarbanes Oxley Act and PCAOB Auditing Standards, new COSO Framework.
· Collaborative approach to problem solving.
· Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.
· System skills in Microsoft Office, SAP, Data Analysis, Visio, SOX/Internal Audit Application(s), SQL query and Power BI preferred
Qualification: CA Freshers or Experienced CA Inters
Please apply at the link below (see under How to apply section)
Join dedicated telegram group for CA Freshers and get guidance
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.