Associate – Finance and Accounting Governance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 364
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 480 Days ago
This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of global applications & development is changing. You will be part of a team to support maintenance of the FRMC Team tools, website, systems and records, as well as support departmental initiatives.
With support of team members, maintain the resource centre (intranet page), ‘helpdesk’ facilities and other tools with relevant up-to-date information and Self-help enablers for in-house customers to access independently (SOX/IBM testers, finance controllers, finance directors etc.) Maintain the FRMC global website with guidance, training materials to support the finance community in managing risk Support Administration of Bwise/Archer and Citrix access Support revalidation cycles including Archer/BWISE and COSO revalidation Maintain FRMC’s records, including Year End Confirmation GMs and FDs lists, Distribution lists, and company size validations Run various surveys for the team, including customer/auditee satisfaction survey, minimum 50 standard set, management self-assessment Manage Qliksense tool, and perform the monthly reconciliation between SAP numbers and Qlik Support the SAP Critical Access Review (CAR). Run and produce reports as required, and perform trend analysis that would allow FRMC team members to make informed decisions and report effectively to the stakeholders; for example: Manual Journal Entry reports, Support creating bots and dashboards for governance team members, and support the RPA initiatives of FRMC Support senior team members with tasks as and where required
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Preferred level of Education: Bachelor’s degree with an interest in a risk/ data science specialist certification (Data Science/ Finance and accounting/ Risk Management)
- Min 2+ years experience
- Requires basic knowledge of how organizations run, being in a professional environment as all colleagues in team are senior.
- Working towards: CIA, CIMA, CISA, CA, CPA, SAP Functional Consultant, or equivalent Data Science certification
- Analysis skills, Excellent communication skills, Influencing skills, Task prioritization, Organization and Application of data analytics
- Required to be user and advisor of risk and control for new technologies (Analytics, Robotics, A.I., Blockchain, optical recognition etc) to ensure
- The employee will be interacting with colleagues across GSK overall and influence them to complete tasks FRMC assigns to them
- The employee would need their experience and knowledge to create data dashboards, and report on them in a clear and concise manner
- This role will present team members with issues to help with resolution and will advance in time to suggest possible solutions.
- The team member will be chasing different people across GSK for responses to surveys and department regular requirements.
- The team member will interact heavily with colleagues within the same department to get advice/instructions for performance of tasks, but will also be working with colleagues from the wider team to help achieve the FRMC objectives.
- The role will interact with people from different cultures across the world as our own team is multi-cultural, and hence the requirement for the team member to be a strong university graduate, where they would have gained the comfort and etiquette for dealing with people from different backgrounds.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.