Associate Consultant - Internal Audit
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 122
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 607 Days ago
- Demonstrate understanding of compliance, financial, and operational risk. Introduced to SOX compliance, COSO framework & Internal Financial Controls (IFC) requirements
- Participate in process walkthroughs, document process flowcharts, identify key risks & mitigation controls, perform design & operational effectiveness testing and formulate observations / key findings
- Draft observations with details regarding what went wrong, root cause, impact and proposed action plans for remediation
- Update managers / onshore stakeholders of work progress against agreed timelines. Support managers in driving value add initiatives such as control rationalization / standardization etc.
- Assume ownership of work performed & willing to learn & contribute towards EXL consulting practice. Follow instructions, be a team player and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Introduced to concepts of Big Data Analytics, Automation & Process Digitalization in various business processes
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Fresh Qualified CAs with experience in areas of risk & compliance (operational risk, SOX compliance, internal audit, business process reviews etc.)
- Direct work experience in SOX compliance and internal controls. Strong understanding of accounting, finance and auditing concepts and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to find solutions quickly
- Flexible to work extended hours & varied shift timings basis business requirements
- Exceptionally good MS office skills including MS Visio & PDF Pro applications
EXL (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that helps companies drive business impact and adapt faster to the changing global marketplace. EXL provides operations management, embedded analytics and technology platforms to organizations in the banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities, transportation and logistics, and travel industries. With more than 21,000 people around the world, we work with our clients as strategic partners to execute operations, identify opportunities to gain a competitive edge, and create new channels for growth and savings. Headquartered in New York and operational since 1999, EXL is present in the U.S., U.K., Singapore, Romania, the Philippines, India, Germany, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com.
Apply at link below (see under How to apply section)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.