Assistant Manager - India Finance Team
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 146
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 694 Days ago
- Annual Financial Budgeting including the following:
- Revenue Planning (Understanding of various revenue models like Fixed Fee, T&M based models)
- Workforce Planning (Understanding of Billable Resource Utilization, Revenue per Headcount KPIs)
- All other costs based on historic trends and business requirements
- Preparation of Budget deck for Board presentation
- Financial monitoring and reporting:
- Monthly FLASH results reporting including analysis on major revenue/cost movements as compared to budget/forecast/previous month
- Preparation/Analysis of Business Unit wise financial reports including analysis on major movements in:
- Cost of Revenue
- Other Sales and G&A costs
- KPIs driving the respective Business Unit
- Preparation of reports/decks for monthly business review meetings with Operations
- Rolling Forecast – Preparation of monthly rolling forecast based on latest updates from business heads and changes in cost assumptions based on current trends
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA/MBA with experience in FP&A role.
- Good understanding of the drivers of the business
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle Planning, Budgeting and Reporting tool (EPBCS or Hyperion) or similar is preferred.
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.