Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 106
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 297 Days ago
Reinsurance Finance function in India primarily supports the quarterly closing and reporting process of Reinsurance Business. There are different sub-processes performed by Reinsurance Financial Reporting team in India which includes but is not limited to: Quarter end Close Process, Reporting Process, Reconciliation Process, Planning Process, Business Analysis Process, etc. This position will be supporting North America region.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Providing Support in preparing Financial Statements for Reinsurance Financial Reporting team
• Responsible for supporting Financial Close, Reporting and Analysis activities, Preparation of Analytical Management Packs for Reinsurance Financial Reporting team.
• Analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet line items along with commentaries & presentations for Senior Management/Controllers.
• Responsible for preparing quarterly reconciliations which include Bank Reconciliations, System reconciliations (FDM, HFM, People Soft etc.) and post journal entries as needed.
• Providing necessary support to Controllers for planning process and assist with direct and indirect expenses analysis.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Enterprise Finance Reporting (EFR), Qlik & HFM / Smart-View, IFRS 17, will be an added advantage.
• Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
• Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high-level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
• Maintaining process documentation
• Support Ad-hoc activities
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Accounting and Analytical skills: CA with 2-3 years of post-qualification experience or MBA Finance with 4-6 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting, Reporting and Analysis.
• Good analytical & reconciliation skills
• Good exposure of working on Excel and Presentations
• Able to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player and ability to work independently.
• Strong customer-focus and results orientation.
• Innovative and process improvement mindset.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.