Assistant Manager - Financial reporting
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 4 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 21
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 60 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
The Financial Reporting Team is an integral part of the organization, providing insight supported by meaningful and accurate financial information to help guide and influence the decision-making process. The team partners with the leadership of our various functions, senior finance management, and local, regional and global finance colleagues across the organization.
With this role, we are looking for a trusted and experienced finance professional to act as a contributor for statutory reporting function, providing direct leverage to the Senior Manager who is the senior business partner for this functions.
Specifically, the role will provide decision support with respect to statutory audits, international reporting, financial planning, and developing innovative reporting to translate financial results into business impact. The role will build and manage relationships with the audit partner, will take an active role in discussions at the senior leadership levels and will play a critical role in managing statutory audits for timely publishing of results.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Planning, and organizing the work related to statutory audit and financial reporting on quarterly and annual basis.
- Ability to carry out analysis of financial statements (Domestic and International).
- Preparation of various dash boards for management.
- Preparing schedules for audits including financial statements, on quarterly and half yearly results.
- Carry out quarterly and annual closing of books according to standard accounting procedures.
- Periodic scrutiny of general ledger and balances to ensure that accounts reflect correct position of balances.
- Reviews changes in legal, tax, accounting standards and procedural requirements affecting auditing processes and financial reporting as per the Ind ASs and SEBI regulations.
- Coordinate with staff for timely completion of audit work; reviews audit work papers before submitting to auditors.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Chartered Accountant with relevant exp
Upload CV at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.