Assistant Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis (Tax)
Deloitte US GLS India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 61
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 567 Days ago
Work you will do
• Support Global internal tax department
- Manage USI staff who will be preparing US and multistate income tax returns.
- Review all tax compliance and may prepare more complex parts of the tax return process. Returns include corporate and partnership filings.
- Assist USI and US tax manager(s) with coordination of non US income tax compliance requirements
o Correspond with client service teams related to information requirements
o Review and calculate income tax provision for Financial Statements under IFRS
- Review US invoices to be paid to foreign vendors (includes both non-US member firms and 3rd party non-US vendors).
- Participate in tax research and planning while working side by side with Global Finance and various Global Businesses.
- Support the Global Tax’s response to various requests by the Chief Tax Officer’s team of the Deloitte MFs/PFs
- Support with tax database changes and updates
- Assist with income tax compliance requirements for various countries (US/UK/DE/SG), income tax compliance tax filings (Withholding Tax, Sales & Use Tax, Commercial Rent Tax, State and Federal Taxes) and calculating book to tax adjustments (US)
- Correspond with client service teams related to information requirements for compliance.
- Assist with calculating income tax provision for Financial Statements
• Project management
- Assist Tax Managing Director / Manager to drive and work on various project initiatives
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes and status reports
- Need to drive teaming and successfully work in a team environment
- Regularly assesses and recommends to Manager / Senior Manager actions to ensure the continuous improvement of team processes, skillsets, financial systems knowledge, general financial knowledge, and quality of output are highest possible; and to mitigate any related risks
- Delegate analyses and data requests as needed to the team and manage to completion
- Ability to work and interact with US and India Finance counterparts at Management levels
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- MBA Finance / master’s in finance and accounting / CA / CMA / Semi Qualified
- Prior exposure to/understanding of US Income tax concepts; Deloitte US Tax standard processes and systems experience/knowledge
- Exposure to working on SAP/Swift database systems
- Experience in handling US corporate tax, US partnership tax, familiarity with book-tax adjustments (US), familiarity with tax provision calculations (IFRS), familiarity with withholding tax (US) would be highly preferred.
- Proficient to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English
- Strives for personal and organizational improvement - passionate about making sense of information to suggest new possibilities for improvement and pushing those ideas forward; seeks out new experiences, knowledge, and open to learning and change.
- Team-oriented with the ability to work with colleagues virtually and at different time zones.
- Detail oriented but able to look at the big picture, team player and self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet various strict deadlines
- Have strong analytical and communication skills.
Work location: Hyderabad
Shift timings: 2PM to 11PM
Deloitte US GLS India
The DTTL Global Finance Group supports DTTL and member firms globally with financial reporting, analysis, and related strategic projects. Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our Finance professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of DTTL and member firms. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our internal clients.
Apply on the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.