Assistant Manager - Finance
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 4 Years
Job Views: 370
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 544 Days ago
- Preparing the AOP/Forecasts and LRP, including providing support during the overall process, coordinating with various business teams and ensuring an efficient planning process.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual variance reporting and forecasting packs, working with the business to understand gaps, trends covering P&L, and monitoring of key KPI
- Prepare various ad-hoc financial analyses as required from time to time for giving insights to the management and to support functional heads and help them in cost optimizations.
- Drive key insights and analytics - Effective use of reporting systems for managing AOP/forecasts.
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities / process
- Forecasting/budgeting accuracy, Timely submission of the same and adhoc reports
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA, with 3-4 years’ work experience in FP&A
- The candidate should have exposure of working with an MNC.
- Candidate should have experience of working in an ERP environment (SAP / Hyperion)
- Should be excellent in Excel and have a flair for automation.
has defined the Indian media landscape for more than 30 years, and today is one of the country’s leading media conglomerates, reaching around 700 million viewers a month on TV across India and over 100 other countries. Star India’s channel portfolio cuts across general entertainment, films, sports, infotainment, kids, and lifestyle content across eight languages. The network generates over 20,000 hours of content every year and broadcasts 70+ channels, reaching 9 out of 10 C&S TV homes in India. The Star Sports network is one of the leading sports networks with 17 channels in its bouquet. It is home to a number of leading domestic and international sports and is making quantum leaps in transforming sports in the country, helping India become a multi-sporting nation. Disney+ Hotstar, India’s largest premium streaming platform has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 8 languages, regional and national News, and coverage of every major global sporting event, including the IPL. The company is present in the Indian movie production and distribution space through Fox Star Studios. The studios is also responsible for the marketing and distribution of its Hollywood slate in the country
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.