Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounting
IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 68
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 564 Days ago
- Manage the complete Fixed Asset accounting including invoice booking, asset code creation, contract review and ensuring compliance with contractual terms along with accounting.
- Physical verification of assets and reconciliation as per Company Policy.
- Regular update of Fixed Asset register basis the feedback from user departments for physical location of assets, scrap /sale of assets.
- Capitalisation of assets and deprecation calculation.
- Ensuring vendor payments related to Fixed Assets vendors as per due date.
- Capital advance tracking and closure.
- Vendor reconciliation as per company policy.
- Accounting as per ‘IndAS’.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualified CA with 2-4 years of relevant work experience as per ‘IndAS’.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.