Assistant Manager - External Reporting
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 351
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 655 Days ago
External reporting finance team is involved in producing the financial statements based on the statutory rules and as per the local GAAP/ IFRS requirements on a quarterly basis. The team is also involved in preparation of the various reports and forms as prescribed by the Insurance regulatory authorities of various countries where AXA XL writes its insurance business from on a quarterly and annual basis. The team produces various reports for US State regulator including Yellow Books. This requires in-depth understanding of US Statutory reporting requirements and application of the same into the reports / schedules prepared for US State Regulators.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Book accounting entries for Premium Tax, Guarantee Fund ,IFRS to STAT difference etc.
- Work on any data request from internal management/ external agencies/ auditors.
- Preparing STATE Pages and Schedule T and do detailed analytics on for the same.
- Providing data support/ input templates for quarterly and annual statutory financial Statements (Yellow Book) as per US SAP (Statutory Accounting Principles).
- Work on various ancillary filings for the Yellow book like NY Supplemental, Treasury Schedule F, State specific Schedule P, etc.
- Highly focused on automation/ simplification of the templates/ data requirement wherever possible.
- Detailed analysis of reserve data and all technical accounts.
- Participate in projects as required to ensure that financial data are handled in full accordance with statutory requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• CA with at 1 to 3 years’ experience in an organization of repute.
• Expert accounting knowledge, with excellent understanding of Financial Statements (P&L and BS)
• Strong command over MS Excel.
• Ability to work with large amount of data
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently and bring tasks to closure.
• Basic Insurance accounting knowledge preferred.
• Able to work extended hours during critical times
• Good spoken & written Communication & interpersonal skills.
• Capable of working under smart working conditions, managing working from home & office simultaneously.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.