Assistant Manager-Accounts Payable Finance
Jubilant Business Services Limited
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience7 - 10 Years
Job Views: 153
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 903 Days ago
To manage operations and processing of Supplier Invoice with high quality and ensuring payment of supplier as per agreed timelines and managing issues and resolving them in alignment with business partners. Also ensuring proper closure of monthly accounts and working with stakeholders to continuously improvise the processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing supplier Invoices and employee expenses as per agreed Service Levels and recording it to the appropriate GL account and review invoices for applicability of taxes.
- Assist in Payment processing as per standard operating procedures, policies and controls including Purchase order compliance and compliance to expense policies.
- Appropriately identify Direct tax (TDS) and GST applicability as per the invoice or work with respective tax team to ensure correct taxes are charged and accounted.
- Performs appropriate recording of assets including fixed assets invoices, prepaid invoices and works closely with accounting teams to ensure process completeness.
- Performs reconciliations of supplier accounts, statements and credit card payments against invoices, and ensure appropriate coding
- Ensuring high quality of service delivery and managing all Service levels agreed with stakeholders wrt processing turnaround and quality parameters
- Coordination with business and stakeholders in India for payment processing and ensuring suppliers are notified in time
- Support end of month procedures including sub-ledger close and provide reports/documentation as necessary
- Participates in meetings and work groups to integrate processes, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve issues, and maintain specified level of knowledge of new developments, requirements, policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Good understanding of GST, TDS and basic provisions
- Act as an SME during the transition and operations management
- Support the team during the absence of the lead and also during the day to day operations.
- Taking lead in all operations issues and ensuring they are reported to the line manager and keeping track of the resolution and communicating back to the teams
- Taking active participation in the training program during migration of processes and enduring management of Standard operating procedures ensuring preparation and updates as per scheduled timings.
- Participate in Corporate training and development programs on a regular basis as assigned or self-nominated
- Ensuring issue resolution working closely with Procurement, Business Operations, Functional Heads, stores, quality and Supplier to get timely resolution of issues e.g. invoice charges, quantity, rate, PO compliance, GST applicability, GRN creation, quality clearance etc.
- Track all invoices that have issues, manage aged GRN’s and supplier invoice aging not processed for payment and proactively report issues
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Education Qualification: B.com/M.com/ICWA/CA-inter
Desired Certifications : Lean/Yellow Belt, White-Belt , Six Sigma
Experience Range : 7-10 Years
Jubilant Business Services
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is one of the India's leading corporate and a highly treasured brand throughout the world. The organization has a presence in the fields of Pharma and Life Sciences, Agri & Performance Polymers, Food & Retail, Oil & Gas and Services.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.