Assistant General Manager / Senior Manager – Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 10 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai,
Job Views: 145
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 863 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai,
- Preparation of overall man power plans for existing internal audit engagements.
- Preparation of engagement budget for each internal audit engagement with appropriate team mix by referring to scope of work and skill sets required.
- Ensure that all manpower resources are optimally utilised
- Review and finalisation of internal audit programs based on understanding of scope of work and business processes
- Monitor the progress of engagements and initiate corrective actions
- Prepare MIS reports and submit for the review of seniors.
- Interact with key personnel of Client/process owners and maintain healthy relationship.
- Review and finalisation of draft internal audit report in consultation with seniors.
- Finalisation of internal audit report by obtaining management comments and with the approval of seniors.
- Identify additional business opportunities from existing and prospective clients
- Participate actively in the preparation of training materials and provide training to team members and at organisation level.
- Prepare customized proposal /presentations for new clients
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA (5-10 yrs exp)
RSM is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world. As an integrated team, we share skills, insight and resources, as well as a client-centric approach that is based on a deep understanding of your business. This is how we empower you to move forward with confidence and realise your full potential. This is the power of being understood.
- RSM in India consistently ranks amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting groups # and has a multi-disciplinary personnel strength of over 1,750
- We offer a wide range of specialized services to meet the immediate as well as long-term need of your business, that include internal audit and risk advisory, tax and consulting
- We have a national presence through offices in 11 key cities in India viz. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gandhidham, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi-NCR, Pune, and Surat
- This facilitates servicing of clients across India in a cost efficient and logistically convenient manner
- Our clients include several large Indian business groups, multinational corporations and first generation entrepreneurs
Fast facts about RSM:
- A world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally
- Firms in over 120 countries and in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world
- Combined staff of over 48,000 in over 820 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific
Please send CV to the email below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.