Assistant Finance Manager
Johnson & Johnson
Job Views: 158
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 933 Days ago
The candidate will be responsible for leading Ecommerce Channel business support, SOX compliance lead for Consumer India BUF, business partner by leading planning and analysis activities for the same and lead digital footprint for Consumer India. Also work with finance partners in global services, Compliance and Business Support COE. Responsibilities include:
- Provide financial analysis and support for Ecommerce and hospital Channel
- Preparation and Analysis of Customer wise P&L for Ecommerce and Hospital channel
- Lead discussions on GP improvement for both Franchise & Channels by working on various initiatives viz. RGM, portfolio mix, supporting New Product Launches, Promo evaluations etc.
- Lead Business Planning process within the responsible Channels (annual Business Plan, Forecasts/Updates, Strategic Planning etc.) working with other team members within Finance BUF and CoE.
- Period closing activities of the Ecommerce spends (co-work with accounting department), including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve business objectives of the responsible Franchise.
- Lead the digital footprint for Consumer India and work directly with CFO for the same
- Timely and proactive feedback on financial implications of events to key stakeholders.
- Lead the SOX Compliance management for Consumer India BUF controls
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed including compliance with WWP / SOX guidelines
- Support and challenge Channel leads and other Franchise team members, as a core Business Partner.
- Proactively make recommendations and take actions to achieve Business Plan.
- Support the construction of the Channel strategy, translate Channel strategy into Business Planning
- Lead strong Compliance processes
- Educate and coach Channel members, to achieve business growth
- Understand the monthly sales trends and drivers by channel / product line and ensure steps are taken to address gaps with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI) by evaluating the opportunities and managing all aspects of financial assessment including ROI, IRR, and cash flow analysis
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Pr Preferred Area of Study: Finance/Accounting, CA / CMA or other financial certification.
Required Years of Related Experience: ~5+ years
Experience and Skills:
- Required Years of Related Experience: ~5 years +
- Strong business partnering skills to influence / partner with business stakeholders
- Ability to manage and negotiate with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong knowledge of Finance / Accounting principles and processes
- Should be a strong team player
- Independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Should have passion for data analytics and insights gathering from same
Key working relationships:
- Commercial Team
- Business Unit COE team and regional team
- Compliance team, Shared service Finance teams / Global services
- Role will be reporting into Finance Controller, Consumer India.
Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.