Analyst/Senior Analyst - FP&A-Tax
Deloitte US GLS India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 62
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 568 Days ago
Work you will do
• Support Global internal tax department
- Prepare US and multistate workpapers and income tax returns. Returns include corporate and partnership filings.
- Assist USI Tax Senior with coordination of non US income tax compliance requirements
- Participate in tax research and planning while working side by side with Global Finance and various Global Businesses.
- Support the Global Tax’s response to various requests by the Chief Tax Officer’s team of the Deloitte MFs/PFs
• Project management
- Assist Tax Managing Director / Manager to drive and work on various project initiatives
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes and status reports
- Need to drive teaming and successfully work in a team environment
- Willingness to share learnings and best practices across the broader team
- Able to take a lead role to support and informally counsel Analyst level employees
- Ability to work and interact with US and India Finance counterparts at Management levels
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- MBA Finance / master’s in finance and accounting / CA or CMA Semi Qualified
- Prior exposure to/understanding of US Income tax concepts; Deloitte US Tax standard processes and systems experience/knowledge
- Exposure to working on SAP/Swift database systems
- Prior experience in handling US corporate tax, US partnership tax, familiarity with book-tax adjustments (US), familiarity with tax provision calculations (IFRS), familiarity with withholding tax (US) would be highly preferred.
- Proficient to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel/Word/Outlook).
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English
- Team-oriented with the ability to work with colleagues virtually and at different time zones.
- Detail oriented but able to look at the big picture, team player and self-motivated
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet various strict deadlines
- Have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Interested in working on more than just tax compliance.
Work location: Hyderabad
Shift timings: 2PM to 11PM
Deloitte US GLS India
The DTTL Global Finance Group supports DTTL and member firms globally with financial reporting, analysis, and related strategic projects. Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our Finance professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of DTTL and member firms. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our internal clients.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.