Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 126
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 297 Days ago
The Global BX Group charging structure is based on a cost plus model, whereby the Global BX Group (provider) will charge the Trading Entity (recipient) for the services plus associated cost being delivered. The total charge to the recipient will include a transfer pricing margin amount. This amount is a percentage of the charge that is defined by provider entity and service. The percentage applied is defined by the transfer pricing team.
Responsible for enhancing existing processes, reporting and controls whilst ensuring the flawless execution of BAU. Driving through efficiencies and process improvements standardising processes across SBU’s where possible.
What will you be doing?
• Act as a business owner to ensure timely and accurate data feeds coming into Apptio billing tool.
• Partner with Technology teams and data owners to define and monitor the data requirements.
• Able to run a monthly/automated and repeatable e2e processes. Ensure data quality requirements are met and evidenced by KPIs and exception reports.
• Preparation of variance analysis; ensuring a sufficient level of understanding of the key issues driving billing changes
• Own and be responsible for queries raised on all output/deliverables
• Supporting ad-hoc requests ensuring that we meet high standards to provide a timely response to all queries
• Ensure strong processes are in place with strong control environment, adhered timeline in order to deliver accurate information in a timely manner and to the highest standards, allowing time for review by line manager and finance management.
• Development of internal reporting suite and MI.
• Respond to ad-hoc requests for performance data from all Finance teams. Ensure the information provided is robust, understood and has been properly set in context and explained.
• Build/maintain financial scenario analysis to support senior management decision making
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
What we’re looking for:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant/ MBA (Finance)
• Good analytical skills
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills
• Makes a strong, positive impact and impression
• Expresses thoughts and ideas in a structured and logical way
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Demonstrates personal commitment to team goals
• Successful in overcoming obstacles
• Delivers significantly on both quality and time
• Drives to achieve stretching objectives
• Highly motivated self-starter
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.