Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 51
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 297 Days ago
What will you be doing?
• Monitor actual performance against target and provide understanding for variances.
• Preform reconciliation between financial systems and operation system to understand the provisions utilized
• Be in touch with the Finance business parter to validate the provision utilization, requirement etc.,
• Work with Finance Control and other stakeholders to address the queries, if any, they have on provisions
• Produce daily, weekly and Monthly reporting
• To respond to routine, ad-hoc and audit queries/commercial requests.
• Automate manual BAU processes to improve productivity where possible by learning tools like Tableau, SAC, Alteryx etc,m
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA
• Excellent communication skills given business engagement and partnering activities
• Financial planning & analysis or financial control experience preferable for both Group and in business
• Good understanding of financial accountancy and analytics
• Commercial knowledge of banking industry
• Ability to translate financials to commentaries
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.