Analyst - Internal Reporting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 267
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 660 Days ago
The APAC Corp Banking Business covers the business team largely based out in India and Singapore with a few Front Office and Operations staff in HK and Tokyo.
The BP&A function is the lead finance partner working with the Business and Infrastructure teams in strategic decision-making process and to assist them in effectively managing their respective businesses. The requisitioned role is part of the Corporate Banking Internal Reporting team and will assist the Senior Lead, APAC BP&A.
This role predominantly leads the delivery of monthly management reporting of the APAC Corp Banking Business performance as well as providing to its Front Office and COO team periodic MI and insight / ad hoc support.
To assist Regional BP&A Head, Corporate Banking APAC region in the monthly consolidation reporting of the regional Corp Banking business performance as well rendering value add / strategic MI support to the Corporate Banking Senior Management and UK central Corp Banking management as and when required. The role also requires on monthly basis to provide high level inputs for Corp Banking for APAC region to the regional Singapore IB Finance team for their incorporation and consolidation as part of the regional Finance numbers to regional CFO
What will you be doing?
• APAC Monthly Management Reporting and Closing of Financial ledgers and Consolidation of P/L with other finance teams in India, Singapore, HK, Tokyo, Chennai and UK
• APAC: Monthly MI Performance deck and other Product Executive MI revenue issued to APAC Business COO and Front Office Management for review and or / MI insight.
• APAC: FO COO MI support relating to Client / RD level contribution, Expense Cost MI as well Client level RWA analysis. This may also include from time to time any queries and requests raised by APAC COO to BP&A
• APAC: Annual Budget / Forecast: Co-ordinate the APAC Corp Banking Budget process with APAC COO / Front Office Product Teams
• APAC: Regional MI Performance deck issued to Regional Business Head by BP&A Mumbai including provisional flash summary
• APAC: Business Support to deliver ad hoc requests raised either by Regional Business Head to Regional BP&A Head
• Group UK Corp Banking Central Finance: Respond to ad hoc queries and requirements relating to Asia Performance and also in assisting on APAC regional performance related requests.
• APAC Regional Finance: Provide Regional Singapore Finance team with Corp Banking Monthly Performance summary that is sought for their regional consolidation of APAC business.
• Other Stakeholders: Support on MI requirements with Global teams like Strategy, Operations, Tax and Transfer Pricing team, Business Projects team on as and when basis when requested from Asia BP&A Lead and / or APAC Corp Banking BP&A Head.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA
• Excellent communication skills given business engagement and partnering activities
• Financial planning & analysis or financial control experience preferable for both Group and in business
• Good understanding of financial accountancy and analytics
• Commercial knowledge of banking industry
• Ability to translate financials to commentaries
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.