Analyst, FP&A WE(1)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 18
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 74 Days ago
Western Europe (WE) Division within Mastercard is managing the scheme operations in 7 countries (Portugal, Spain, Italy France, Belgium, Netherland & Luxembourg).
At Master Card, the role of Western Europe finance team is
• Provides business unit support for financial reporting, planning and analysis
• Partners with business unit divisions to help achieve financial targets and objectives through thought leadership
• Coordinate with all other finance departments to ensure that financial processes are followed and the accuracy of the financial books.
The Finance Analyst will provide support to the WE country finance managers located in the different countries and be responsible for:
• Budgeting and forecasting of revenues, as well as preparing and analyzing internal financial reports and communicating results, provide support to the sales team on financial aspects
• Standardizing activities & reporting across the division
While the WE finance colleagues are located across the WE countries, the senior finance analyst colleague could can based in any country in Europe or India.
• Supports the country finance manager with financial and budget related needs; conducts financial analysis
• Prepares monthly reporting and analysis of financial results and communicates to finance managers
• Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
• Prepare financial ad-hoc reporting and analysis demonstrating insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to finance managers and management in order to drive business results
• Support various financial business cases, models, and standard templates ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review
• Participate to the elaboration of the annual target and budget process analyzing performance, providing insight on the financial to the country finance managers
• Implement new standard in terms of template, model, reports & process across the division and seek for standardization
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Financial analysis experience
• Strong background in both accounting and financial analysis
• Experience developing and analyzing financial and operational modeling to support moderate-to-complex projects
• Able to work efficiently under pressure and deadlines
• Demonstrates the ability to build internal business partnerships; begins to develop key relationships to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Experienced with financial systems and applications (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle)
• Experience resolving basic issues in a timely and efficient manner, begins to gain exposure to the resolution of complex issues
• Experience working with colleagues from other business units and markets
• Experience creating and delivering presentations for internal learning, training events and/or business discussions
• Fluent in English and knowledge of any other language spoken in the division is a plus.
• Advanced spreadsheet skills.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.