Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 151
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 415 Days ago
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This Sr Analyst position is responsible across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
• Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives. Review and provide thoughtful business driven commentary to respective management teams
• Support the development of the annual plan/budget and forecast for scheduled cycle. Also be responsible for ensuring accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool
• Manage, develop and update standardized financial reporting packages that will help drive and support the business, inclusive of business metrics/KPIs. Also identify and communicate revenue risks and opportunities and review and respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
• Support Mastercard strategic plans by providing relevant financial analytics and business insights to key stake-holders, while developing robust tracking mechanisms
• Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics and competitive forces in different markets and supporting business to formulate mitigating strategies
• Execute on financial process improvements by building and maintaining financial tools to perform analysis and modeling; review and create suggestions to financial systems
• Investigate and create opportunities for automation and more efficient methods of creation and delivery anticipating needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Educational qualification -Chartered Accountant or CPA or MBA Finance
• Experience in financial roles with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
• Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong strategic thinking and business understanding.
• Strong relationship management and networking skills.
• High intellect with good commercial acumen and a creative approach to problem solving.
• Ambitious, highly driven and motivated.
• Maturity to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.