Analyst- Financial Reporting and Analysis
Deloitte US GLS India
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 93
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 752 Days ago
Analyst- Financials Integration Group- Deloitte Support Services India Pvt. Ltd.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
o Prepare, review, and analyse member firm financials with respect to P&L, Balance Sheet, and Headcount.
o Provide meaningful analytical commentary to DTTL leadership
o Create executive-level reports in PPT and Excel, that caters to the request of DTTL and member firm finance leadership
o Work on multiple leadership requests
o Develop expertise in using DTTL reporting tools and systems, such as SAP BW, Analysis of office
• Project Management
o Help Finance Manager/Controller to drive and work on various projects initiatives identified by Global Leadership.
• General Expectations
o Deliver top-notch client service: interact with DTTL professionals at all levels with professionalism, a positive attitude, and a commitment to quality
o Demonstrate ability/interest in acting as a Trusted Business Adviser to Finance leaders by identifying value-added insight on issues impacting the business
o Manage client expectations through timely responsiveness, setting expectations and limiting surprises/delays
o Excellent spoken and written English skills
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• 1-3 years of experience in accounting, financial reporting and analysis preferably in a global organization.
• MBA Finance / master’s in finance and accounting / CA (Inter)
• Any certification / experience in financial data modelling is preferred
• Strong conceptual understanding in Financial Accounting and Analysis is must.
• Proficient in Excel for financial analytics and data modeling; PowerPoint for creation of executive-level presentations. Can effectively use other commonly used software, such as Word and
• Proficient, or a quick leaner to DTTL financial systems (SAP ECC, BW, HANA and other as needed)
• Clear, concise verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively communicate with member firm finance contacts, DTTL Finance team members, internal clients, and all levels of management of the firm
• Understands financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows) and financial, and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
• Attention to information, eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy.
Deloitte US GLS India
Financials Integration Group herein referred as FIG is involved in consolidating the financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Headcount) of Deloitte member firms across globe. This group provides you a scope of performing in-depth analysis on each member firm financials and report the findings to the DTTL leadership including the CEO, COO, CFO, and member firm finance leaders. In a nutshell, this group is responsible to publish the Deloitte Financial results to the press and public. FIG is part of the Finance group supporting the Global business, a team of more than 130 professionals in Hyderabad, with wide range of Finance & Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Financial Strategic teams that support the DTTL Leadership which offers enormous exposure to explore the Finance Analytics business world. Join us as a Financial Analyst and help us to strengthen our reputation for quality in financial reporting & analysis and innovation.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.