Analyst Finance (CA)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 251
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 872 Days ago
Exciting Opportunity for Qualified CAs
- Prepare financial statement of Group Subsidiaries as per IFRS
- Prepare balance sheet analysis, review P&L and perform necessary adjustments
- support business finance team in budgeting, forecasting and cash flow
Roles & Responsibilities
Group Financial Reporting
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP including tax workings and notes
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare schedules for tax workings, review documents and invoices
- Generate new periods for tax computations in Alphatax and import SAP P&L data using automatic import process.
- Submit tax returns and supporting documents to HMRC via e-filing portal when authorised to do so by the Group Head of Tax.
- Prepare and review month end intergroup balances
- Identify differences in intergroup balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances / Trial Balance
- Assist / prepare month end / year end reports / reviews / analysis
Group Management Accounting
- Review and analyse information from the general ledger and other accounting records to ensure accuracy and completeness, and take corrective action, as appropriate
- Adhere to deadlines at all times.
- Prepare Balance Sheet analysis, review P&L and perform necessary adjustments
- Support the Corporate function in the consolidation and other reports of the BU / Division financial results
- Perform general accounting support and month end activities.
- Produce month/year end reporting, entity level management accounts and liaise with the BUs for the variance commentary
- Support in the preparation of Group financial reports
- Address audit enquiries / investigation
- Perform fixed asset processing to enable reporting and Capital expenditure management
- Develop sound professional working relationships with colleagues, business staff and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business
- Be proactive in issue resolution, the provision of feedback and the delivery of ideas to develop and improve solutions
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participates in training and development procedures
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
- Carries out any other reasonable duties commensurate with their capability
- Undertake any regulatory submissions and be a point of contact for regulatory bodies
- Adhoc reporting and stakeholder management
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Chartered Accountants (Freshers)
UK Shift - 1pm - 10pm (IST)
- CA fresher with good communication skills
- Effectively communicate financial performance and impact to operational colleagues
- Proactive/attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Good influencing skills
- Comfortable working in UK shifts
Capita is a consulting, transformation and digital services business. We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa – and across six divisions: Software; Technology Solutions; People Solutions; Customer Management; Government Services and Specialist Services. Capita has 61000+ talented employees.
Capita is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. Our Indian operations were set up in 2004 and our clientele consists of leading UK brands in the Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services and Logistics space. Our services include a wide spectrum of capabilities such as multichannel customer management, digital back office, finance & accounting, insights & analytics and technology services. With c8000 staff across 5 offices (Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru), we have a vibrant and inclusive culture that pursues excellence, values integrity and works towards delivering outstanding customer service. In 2017, Capita India was ranked among the Top 100 Companies for Women in India in an independent survey conducted by Working Mother & Avtar.
Email Subject title : "Capita India - Analyst Finance - Mumbai"
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your current employer
- current CTC
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.