Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 235
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 810 Days ago
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
The person responsible for supporting / driving development and maintenance of a strong Financial Control framework
• Ensure processes and controls are completed on time and to the right quality
• Strong Relationship Management
• Supporting Financial Control, Global Reconciliation Services, and Product Control teams
• Technical support to business as required on BAU
• Analyse/review Finance projects
• Practical implication of IFRS (including IFRS 9, 13, 15, 16 etc.)
What will you be doing?
• Legal entity/Group reporting for Barclaycard business.
• Fair knowledge of LEC function including month close processes, account reconciliation and substantiation, etc.
• Ensuring all processes are completed within the relevant timescales and service levels are maintained
• Proactively maintain and develop own up to date specialist process and system knowledge to act as a point of reference.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements as they arise
• Opine on technical queries
• Helping in closure of books of accounts
• Practical implication of IFRS (including IFRS 9, 10,12,13, 15, 16 etc.)
• Investigates and resolves problems, issues and queries, liaising with customers, suppliers and other experts, as appropriate.
• Investigates implications of new and amended accounts for own area.
• Ensuring the integrity of Financial Statement including setting up and maintaining a robust control framework.
• Timely delivery of Finance Transformation initiatives within LEC Banking Product shop.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Financial background experience including exposure to IFRSs and external/regulatory reporting or Financial Control function for large scale organisation
• Qualified Accountant – CA, CPA, ACCA, or equivalent
• Good IT System skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of working in SAP financial accounting would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.