AM- Financial Accounting
Job Views: 94
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 544 Days ago
We are 10FA India Private Limited (formerly known as Prudential Global Services Private Limited). We are a fully owned subsidiary of the M&G plc group of companies, operating as a Global Capability Centre providing a range of value adding services to the Group since 2003. The company has rapidly transformed itself into a powerhouse of capability that is playing an important role in M&G plc’s ambition to be the best loved and most successful savings and investments company in the world.
Our diversified service offerings extending from Digital Services (Digital Engineering, AI, Advanced Analytics, RPA, and BI & Insights), Business Transformation, Management Consulting & Strategy, Finance, Actuarial, Quants, Research, Information Technology, Customer Service, Risk & Compliance and Audit provide our people with exciting career growth opportunities.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts in line with accounting standards, encompassing any new accounting frameworks and/or standards for various entities within the M&G Group and liaise with external auditors.
- Understanding of statutory entity accounts at a detailed level to produce analytical review and reporting.
- Monthly/Quarterly reconciliations of the financial statements for various entities with analysis of movements whilst querying any issues.
- Monthly postings into accounting system (SUN) to form a complete set of accounts for accounting of the entity.
- To ensure month end reporting is completed in adequate time to produce returns to the regulator and perform quarterly reviews prior to the regulatory returns being completed.
- Ensuring adequate information is received from third parties to meet the disclosure requirements of the entities and the consolidation of the M&G Group results.
- Daily reporting of debtors position to Finance and Risk teams.
- Ad hoc departmental tasks including ISA tax reporting & reporting of OEIC debtors to members at Group level.
- Provide IFRS technical support
- Keep up to date with the latest accounting and business developments
- Ad hoc tasks and participation in ad hoc projects
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA, CMA with relevant experience
M&G plc is a leading savings and investments business which was formed in 2017 through the merger of Prudential plc’s UK and Europe savings and insurance operation and M&G Investments, its wholly-owned international investment manager.
In March 2018, Prudential plc announced its intention to demerge the company with a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange. As an independent company, M&G plc has a single corporate identity and continues with two customer-facing brands; Prudential for savings and insurance customers in the UK and Europe and for asset management in South Africa and M&G Investments for asset management clients globally.
The name has changed but our purpose has not: to help millions of people to manage and grow their savings so that they can live the life they want.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.