Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 53
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 52 Days ago
- Manage accounting operations by collaborating with the unit accounts managers.
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Prepare forecasts of income statement, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows.
- To develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs of the unit assigned.
- To analyze and ensure timely submission of MIS.
- To update utilities record on daily basis and analyze this for cost savings.
- Manage all MIS operations of the unit by supervising & collaborating with the head.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA Qualified- First Attempt
- Excellent knowledge of reporting
- Working knowledge MS office
- Strong attention to details & analytical thinking, problem solving, communication and organizational skills are required.
We are India's largest fully integrated textile company with a dominant presence in the Cotton and Polyester segments. Our strategy for attaining this position was indeed simple : We have focused on world class infrastructure, best-in-class technology, uncompromising quality standards and dynamic product innovation. Added to these has been our constant desire to surpass customer expectation
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.