Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified CAs
CACSCMA comApril 8th 2021
ICAI has now announced the campus placement programme for newly qualified CAs
1. For CA final pass outs in Jan / Feb 2021
2. Completing their articleship by 30th June, 2021. If your article-ship will be completed after 30 th June, 2021 please wait for next campus.
3. A candidate who has completed GMCS(MCS)/ Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at firstname.lastname@example.org , for attending Campus.
4. Completion of AICITSS (MCS) Course is mandatory for taking part in ICAI Campus Placement Programme, meant for Newly Qualified CAs. Accordingly, to cater to the needs of the Students appeared for the Final Examination in January-February, 2021 but are yet to complete AICITSS (MCS) Course, students are advised to enroll through the Online Portal https://www.icaionlineregistration.org/ and undergo the course before the Interview Process begins in the month of May, 2021.
Registration Dates: 8th Apri - 13th April 2021
Campus Interview: May and June 2021 (different dates as per centre)
Centres: Candidates may opt for
- one bigger (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Pune) and
- one smaller centre (Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Nagpur, Noida, Rajkot, Thane & Visakhapatnam).
For candidates opting only for smaller centres, registration will remain open till 13th May’21.
|1||Mumbai||3rd - 8th May 2021|
|2||New Delhi||4th - 8th May & 10th May 2021|
|3||Bengaluru||5th - 8th May & 10th May 2021|
|4||Chennai||6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th May 2021|
|5||Kolkata||7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th May 2021|
|6||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||10th, 11th, 12th May 2021|
|7||Durgapur, Ernakulam, Nagpur, Rajkot & Visakhapatnam||1st June 2021|
|8||Kanpur||2nd & 3rd June 2021|
|9||Noida & Thane||4th & 5th June 2021|
|10||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore & Indore||7th & 8th June 2021|
Steps to register for the campus placement programme
1. For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your password.
2. Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
3. In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA Final Exam at email@example.com
4. Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
5. Fill all the column/fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview.
6. Kindly fill the e-mail id and mobile number carefully and check it before finally submitting the form since all communications from participating organizations and ICAI will be marked at your e-mail id and mobile number.
7. No changes in the form will be made after FINAL Submission of form.
8. If the payment is deducted after paying registration fee and you are not able to view the Profile please wait till 24 hours.
9. Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc.
10. Photo Id can be generated after 17th April, 2021.
Changes: In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 14th -15th May, 2021 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
Dress Code: Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site - Link
Updates: The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/Psychometric/Interview test etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
1. Information regarding selection by the organization will be reflected in candidate’s login. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/centre code through your login, before 7:00 AM of subsequent day of declaration of result. You can accept the offer of only one organization of your choice.
2. Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI. Please check the roster at (https://cmib.icai.org) at 7:00 AM of the interview date.
Note: Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could secure, due to your indecisiveness such as, not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form. In the event of not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form, candidates have to pay a Commitment Charges of Rs. 5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) and such behavior would be viewed seriously as it blocks the opportunity of others and affects the schedule of that company.
Contact: For Registration/ Guidance/Queries, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 011-30110491/548 between 2 pm to 5 pm only.
Full Detail of the Annoucemnt : See Link
FAQs for the Camplus Placement Programme : See Link
To submit your comment, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)